This is an easy guide explaining how to use Exelnow.com:
- How to find products?
- How to choose right transport method?
- How to choose right payment method to my order and to get a receipt?
- Why is it important to register?
Exelnow.com has three different ways to search products and find just the one needed.
The search field, the categories and the search by feature
- First option is Search field that enables to look for the product by its name, number or description. Search field uses key words or parts of them to navigate to the product needed. See picture 1 or 2.
Picture 1. Any product including the word: glassfibre in name or description.
Picture 2. Any product number (SKU) starting with 4003437.
2. Second option is Categories; by product features, by segments, by proposed use or outlet.
- Categories by product features are Composite Tubes, Composite Rods, Composite Profiles, Composite Laminates, Other Composite Products and Telescopic Poles. See picture 3.
Picture 3. Product feature categories
These main categories describe the product´s main feature and subcategories usually deepen the product´s feature by giving a secondary feature to select. Like Composite tubes (main) and glassfibre tubes (secondary). See picture 4.
Picture 4. Composite tubes
- In category Segments we display products suitable for applications of relevant segment. See picture 5.
Picture 5. Category Segments
- Category Proposed use. In this category we show you ideas how to use products in different applications. Hopefully it brings you new thoughts. See picture 6.
Picture 6. Proposed use
- In Category Outlet you will find special offers or batches. See picture 7.
Picture 7. Outlet
Under each category you will find filters to narrow down the product selection by selecting values of different features in shopping options (left bottom side). See picture ->
3. Third option is Search by feature, which searches for the right product with specific details of it. If you know the use and/or requirements of the product but not the product itself, this is the right option for you. By giving values to 11 different attributes/features on the product, you select the product from our website to list shown below. If we don´t have the product you need available in our website, you can easily send us a message for requesting taking it to our selection. See picture 8.
Picture 8. Search by feature
When you are finished with shopping and continue to “Proceed to Checkout” in shopping cart, the third part is selecting the carrier you would like to use. The system will give you options for different carriers based on products selected in your order. The system also gives you the cost for this shipping and it is automatically added to your order. After confirming the order, Exel Composites will handle the payment and other issues with selected carrier (see picture 13). Note! If you get no carrier suggestions or an error message, please contact our customer service.
You can also select “Pick up” (pick up or you own carrier/handler) or “Tailored delivery” (customer service helps you to choose the forwarder or helps you to use your own carrier/- contract). With these two options the cost of delivery is not included to webstore provided payment/cost and the customer handles it directly with the carrier.
Picture 13. Carrier selection
Exelnow.com provides three methods to handle the payment; invoice (prepayment or with credit), different payment methods through Paytrail services (in Europe) and different payment methods through Paypal service (see picture 14). In addition, you can give us your reference to this order and this information will follow through all the steps regarding this order (see picture 14).
Picture 14. Payment method
Invoice payment option is only for customers that are already Exel Composites´ invoicing customers. The invoice payment can be a prepayment (delivery on payment) or with agreed payment terms. The invoice sent to customer serves as a bookkeeping receipt, too.
Paypal and Paytrail (Europe) payment services offer you several different payment methods. You can also get a receipt from Paypal and Paytrail services for your bookkeeping, so please remember to save or print it before you leave their service.
If it is absolutely impossible for you to pay with Paypal or Paytrail and you are not Exel Composites´ existing invoice customer, please contact our customer service so that we can find a solution that serves both parties (like prepayment with invoice).
Please remember that if there are items to be delivered from different warehouses in the same shopping cart/order, the system will automatically divide them into different orders and shipments based on the item’s warehouse. Thus, you will get separate deliveries from each warehouse and you will have to do the payment separately for all products from different warehouses. In this case you will do the other payments through your “My Account” button (up right side of Webstore). “My Account” is a very good tool in Exel Webstore and we highly recommend you to explore it.
Exel Composites Store is open for everyone. Ordering, delivering, RMA and all other communication between the customer and Exel Composites Store is done through account information/My Account page. So, it is highly recommended to register as soon as possible. After registration features like calculating the estimated delivery costs, how to contact us and suggest a new product, will become easier to you and will produce more accurate results in searches. See pictures 15 and 16.
Picture 16, My Account info